Making a quilling tulip flower is a simple and fun paper craft that requires only a few basic supplies. Make your own quilled tulip using on-edge quilling by following these simple steps:
- Quilling paper strips (in pink, yellow, green or any colour you want for the tulip)
- Quilling needle
- Quilling board (optional)
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Take a sheet of paper, draw the tulip shape and cut it out.
- Now paste the tulip shape on your base sheet.
- Take the quilling strip of pink shade and do the outlining of the tulip with this strip.
- After the outlining is done, fill the inside portion with the yellow and pink colour strips.
- Once the filling is done, take a green colour strip, curve it a little and paste is just below the flower for the stem.
- Now take 1 another green coloured strip of paper, fold it into 2 parts and curve it a little from both sides for the leaf shape.
- Repeat Step 6 and make 1 more leaf.
- Then paste it around the stem.
- Now take a lighter shade of green and fill the leaf.
Repeat these steps to make as many quilling tulip flowers as you like, experimenting with different colours and sizes to make a lovely on-edge quilling bouquet.
If you want to watch the video tutorial then the link is given below:-